Contact Us by Phone or E-mail:
Toll-free: (877) 272-4692
Des Moines local: (515) 246-8561
Fax: (515) 471-3985
Contact ICAN: ICAN@ICANsucceed.org
Visit One of the Locations
|Central Iowa||Eastern Iowa|
|160 S 68th Street, Suite 1101||1100 Blairs Ferry Road NE, Suite 104|
|West Des Moines IA 50266||Cedar Rapids IA 52402|
To schedule an appointment at any ICAN location, call (877) 272-4692
Schedule an Appointment
Call the nearest ICAN office to make an appointment. Outreach representatives can:
- Answer your college planning questions.
- Provide tools to help you begin your career exploration.
- Guide you through the financial aid process.
- Help you fill out and file your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) for free.
- The FAFSA is a free form that may be completed without professional assistance via paper or electronic forms provided by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Avoid losing potential financial aid because of incorrect or incomplete information.
- Minimize the confusion of filling out the form on your own.
- View a list of what to bring to a FAFSA appointment.
to help you plan, apply, pay for and succeed in college.
If you encounter a technical problem on this website, please e-mail us at ICAN@ICANsucceed.org.