Ways to Give
How You Can Help
You can help ICAN achieve its mission of helping Iowa students in a number of ways. Select the option that best fits your financial plans or contact our development team by email or at (515) 402-4200 to discuss your options.
- $8 places a full set of printed resource guides in the hands of one student.
- $45 funds a one-on-one appointment with a student and parent to fill out financial aid forms for college.
- $250 provides a full set of printed resource guides for a classroom of 22 students.
- $375 fully supports one student with ICAN services from eighth grade through college graduation.
- $500 gives a roomful of Iowa families with the facts to help them apply for financial aid.
- $1,000 supports one high school with college planning and financial aid presentations.
- $5,000 provides in-class money management presentations to all seniors in a high school, along with an informational meeting for parents.
- $12,000 provides a year of electronic newsletters and reminders to about 9,000 college-bound students and their parents.
- $15,000 provides one year of online tools and support that can be accessed from anywhere in the world for students.
Choose to make an:
- Online Donation. Click the Donate button above or click here to make an online donation today.
- Gift by check. Make your check out to the Iowa College Access Network and send it with the Gift/Pledge Form (PDF) to the address on the form.
- Pledge with Birdies for Charity - part of The Principal Charity Classic. Learn more.
- Matched gift. Employer gift matching programs can multiply your gift. Check with your company's human resources office to see if your employer has a matching program.
- Annual gift. Annual giving supports the daily activities of ICAN and provides many of the resources used to assist student with future planning.
- Specific-purpose gift. You may designate your gift for a special event or project with the ICAN mission. You should contact our development team with any questions about a specific purpose before making the gift. Learn more about potential partnerships, sponsorships and events.
- Become a Partner. Review the different levels of partnership and join the growing list of ICAN partners. Learn more.
- Become a Sponsor. Show your support for education in Iowa by sponsoring ICAN's vast array of events, publications and resources. Learn more.
Employer Matching Programs
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees. To find out if your employer practices, check with your Human Resources department.
Online Gift Receipt
After you make your gift online, you will receive an email from ICAN confirming your gift. Approximately one to two weeks after making your gift, you will be mailed a tax receipt from ICAN.
Online Gift Privacy and Security
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our donors. The Iowa College Access Network works with the Google Checkout secure online site, which encrypts your private information, including credit card numbers, for your protection. All your information is encrypted so it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. We do not store credit card number information. Donor Confidentiality Request (PDF)