ICAN Coronavirus Update
Due to the continued health concerns surrounding the spread of COVID-19, ICAN's physical offices are closed until further notice.
We will be offering virtual appointments via Zoom to continue providing planning and advising services to students and parents across the state.
Traditional Fall travel to communities for planning seminars is also cancelled. ICAN is providing online seminars in place of the in-person Fall events. We would like to go over the alternative options available to you to ensure you have access to the necessary information to continue planning for your future.
ICAN will continue to offer services via phone and virtual appointment utilizing Zoom technology, Monday-Thursday, 8 am – 4:30 pm.
To connect with ICAN call 877-272-4692 or visit www.icansucceed.org/apt to schedule a virtual appointment.
Limited In-Person Appointments
ICAN will begin offerings in-person FAFSA completion assistance in October. This service is limited to the Davenport and Hiawatha locations are are by appointment only. No walk-ins will be accepted. All in-person services are subject to safety guidelines and will follow social distancing recommendations. All in attendance are required to wear a face mask.
To connect with ICAN call 877-272-4692 or visit www.icansucceed.org/apt to schedule an in-person appointment.
ICAN has recorded version of each of our planning seminars.
- Academic Planning: Making Your Four-Year Plan Work for You
- Covering College Costs: Understanding and Comparing College Financial Aid Packages
- Earn While You Learn: Exploring Careers in Building Trades
- Employability: Building Skills for Any Career
- Exploring Careers: Finding the Right Fit for Your Future
- FAFSA Step by Step
- Freshman Transitions
- How to Apply to College - A Review of the Application Process
- How to Pay for College: Understanding the Financial Aid Process
- Importance of College Fairs
- Life After High School: Career and College Planning
- Make the Most of Summer Break
- Make the Most of Winter Break
- The Scholarship Process
- Understanding the FSA ID
- Career and College Planning - En Espanol
- How to Pay for College - En Espanol
Schedule of Live Presentations Online
There are also upcoming live webinar events that you can register and show to a group, or share individually with parents and students to watch from home.
Other resources for your families.
All of our guide booklets and planning calendars are available as PDFs on our website. - www.icansucceed.org/materials
You can download any of our PDFs and share them with families who would have gotten physical copies at a presentation.
We also have shorter video clips on planning topics that you can share: https://www.icansucceed.org/about-ican/services/the-resource-zone/virtual-presentations