Plan for the Future, Invest in the Future.
- 90% of the fastest growing careers require education and training beyond high school
- More than one million students fail to graduate from high school each year
- The jobless rate for college graduates is 2.2% vs. 5.4% for those with only a high school education
- The US needs 800,000 more college graduates each year to compete with top-performing nations
Employers now expect potential employees to have additional education and training beyond a high school. With nearly 70% of employment positions requiring credentials or degrees, the time in now to tranform the way we help students plan for the future.
Each year ICAN assists nearly 800,000 Iowans statewide in becoming college and career ready. Whether it's help researching careers, preparing students for college entrance exams, or guiding families through the often complex federal financial aid forms, ICAN provides a unique and specialized service that impacts our state's economy and ability to generate a skilled workforce. We help students make informed decisions about their futures so they make better choices with more successful outcomes.
The ICAN Partnership Program offers you the unique ability to help build a better economy for our state and create a highly skilled and educated workforce for our employers. As a partner you also receive individual benefits such as opportunities for target marketing and communication efforts, wider community outreach, and the opportunity to interact with prospective customers.
The Partnership Program offers different levels of involvement and benefits to fit every potential partner and we look forward to discussing your specific needs soon.
ICAN partners are:
- Proud supporters of education
- Community partners and leaders
- Committed to creating a skilled and educated workforce
- Engaged in building a stronger economy
If this sounds like you, Become a Partner today.