Partner Benefits & Services
- Iowa High School Counselor Database
- College & Career Planning Articles
- Monthly Tips
- On-Site/Lunch-n-Learn Presentations
- Presentation Sponsorships
Not all benefits are available to all levels.
The Iowa High School Counselor Database is an online, searchable and downloadable database containing contact information and visit instructions for every high school in the state of Iowa.
The database is the ultimate planning tool for the college admissions professional, outlining school hours, visit times and contact information, as well as dates for both Homecoming and Spring Break. ICAN has also gathered important statistical data such as:
- minority rate
- school size
- senior class size
- percentage of seniors that go on to both two- and four-year post-secondary institutions.
As part of your partnership with ICAN, this guide is yours to download today. Login to the Partner Portal and select the Database link.
Each month ICAN will feature a topic in an article you can download and put on your website, use for content in your newsletter or share with your customers and members as you see fit. These articles will be timely topics such as financial aid, college admissions, student loans, budgeting and avoiding identity theft.
ICAN's monthly tips for success can be added as short bullets in your newsletter or on your website. Some tips are reminders of upcoming ACT/SAT test dates - you could add them to your events calendar. Become a champion for career and college readiness in your community and help your students become prepared for their future.
Partners who have joined at the Silver, Gold and Platinum Levels have the ability to bring an ICAN representative into their organization to present on college planning, the financial aid process or financial literacy.
Several levels of partnership include the opportunity to sponsor an ICAN presentation within a specific high school or district. These presentations include:
- Freshman Transitions: Welcome to High School
- Life After High School: Career and College Planning
- Paying for College: Understanding the Financial Aid Process
- FAFSA Completion Event (Free Application for Federal Student Aid completion assistance)
- Financial Literacy Series: LifeStore
- Financial Literacy Series: Credit & Money Management
- Successful College Transitions
All presentation sponsorships offer the partner the opportunity to attend the event, provide a welcome to the attendees and answer questions about the partnering organizations.