ICAN partnerships are open to any individual or organization who wishes to take an active role in developing a skilled workforce for Iowa communities.
Partnerships are organized into categories according to industry type. Within each category there are different levels of partnership which, in addition to providing valuable resources to Iowa schools and communities, provides the partner with added benefits and services uniquely tailored for each industry.
- Partnership for a middle school, high school or an entire school district (partner's choice)
- Sponsorship of ICAN College Planning and Financial Aid Programs or Presentations in Iowa schools and communities
- On-site presentation for organization employees
- Sponsorship of the ICAN website
- Downloadable resources to supplement content within the partner's website and newsletters including monthly articles and tips.
To learn more about partnership levels and benefits, select the category that best fits your organization.