Life After High School: A Guide to Career & College Planning
March 1, 2021, 6:00 PM (US Central)
Intended Audience: High school sophomores, juniors, parents
There are many post-high school options available to students through education and training programs. This program engages students and parents in a discussion of recent employment trends and industry growth outlook to provide insights into the developing a post-high school plan for both college and career.
This program covers:
- Career Exploration & Assessment
- Economic Trends & Goal Setting
- Academic Preparation & Requirements
- Admission Process & Requirements
- College/Training Program Selection
- Campus Visits
- Application Process
- Understanding Costs - Cost of Attendance
- Scholarships/Job Training Programs
- Successful Transitions
This is currently scheduled as an in-person event. This event may be changed to virtual if COVID-19 numbers require it at the time of the event. Contact the school counselor or check back here for updates.