Life After High School: Planning and Paying for College and Career - Spanish
March 10, 2021, 6:30 PM
This presentation will be presented in Spanish.
There are many post-high school options available to students through education and training programs. This program engages students and parents in a discussion of the planning process for selecting career pathways and education and training programs, as well as a review of the steps to the financial aid process.
This program covers:
- Career Exploration & Assessment
- Academic Preparation & Requirements
- Admission Process & Requirements
- College/Training Program Selection
- Financial Aid Process
- Understanding Costs - Cost of Attendance
- Scholarships Process
- Where to Go For Help
This event will be held virtually via Zoom. For registration information, contact the school counselor at the email listed above.