The ICR Future Career and College Fair will follow the Iowa ACAC guideliness for exhibitors. The following regulations help ensure all exhibits are similar in design so interested students receive consistent information and personal service.
- Only table-front banners and identifying signs will be permitted. Posters, wall hangings, freestanding displays, backdrops, flag stands and all other such items are strictly prohibited. Visual aids in the forms of tablets and slideshows are permitted. Audio is not permitted.
- Only promotional/information literature, e.g., brochure, catalogs, order cards or view books, may be distributed at the program site. Advertising gimmicks such as shopping bags, pens, pencils bumper stickers, iron-ons, lapel buttons, posters, pennants, etc., may not be handed out to participants.
- Representatives must remain behind or on the side of their tables. Providing counseling and information in the aisles will not be permitted.
- A representative must be present at each table during all scheduled hours except for brief periods of time. This includes remaining until the end of the program. Booths are restricted to three representatives per booth
- The use of mobile vans or the distribution of unsolicited materials placed on buses or persons is prohibited.
- Professional an ethical standards as outlined by the National Association for College Admission Counseling (NACAC) in its Statement of Principles of Good Practices (PDF) will be observed at all times.
- Stay for the entire program. ICAN will follow up with schools that are no-shows. Refunds will not be permitted for cancellations or no-shows. In the event of an emergency, institutions are asked to contact ICAN at 319-423-7708 or email@example.com to confirm cancellation.
- Fill out the exhibitor evaluation and return it to the information booth at the conclusion of the fair.
- Professional and ethical standards as outlined by the National Association of College Admission Counseling (NACAC) in its Statement of Principles of Good Practice will be observed at all times. Institutions that do not observe these standards will not be allowed to participate.