Ways to Give
You can help ICAN achieve its mission of helping Iowa students in a number of ways. Select the option the best fits your financial plans or contact our development team at email@example.com or at (515) 402-4200 to discuss your options.
Organization and Corporate Giving
How You Can Help
- $8 places a full set of printed resource guides in the hands of one student
- $45 funds a one-on-one appointment with a student and parent to fill out financial aid forms for college
- $250 provides a full set of printed resource guides for a classroom of 22 students
- $375 fully supports one student with ICAN services from 8th grade through college graduation
- $500 gives a roomful of Iowa families the facts that help them prepare for college or career
- $1,000 supports one high school with college planning and financial aid presentations
- $5,000 provides in-class money management presentations to all seniors in a high school, along with an informational meeting for parents
- $12,000 provides a year of electronic newsletters, reminders, and weekly tips to college-bound students and their parents
- $15,000 provides one year of online tools and support that can be accessed from anywhere in the world for students.
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions made by their employees. To find out if your employer practices, check with your Human Resources department. When completing your employer match information, the ICAN contact should be listed as:
Director of Communications
Annual giving supports daily activities of ICAN and provides many of the resources used to assist students with future planning. Contact us today to setup your annual gift.
You may designate your gift for a special event or project with the ICAN mission, or even support a specific school or district. Contact us today to discuss the details of your gift..