Support Iowa Students. Build Iowa's Workforce
The world is changing rapidly, and the demands for education and training after high school has never been more important. At the same time, families struggle to find a path to the right career and the right education and career training to get there.
ICAN has been helping students discover their talents, forge plans for their future, and find ways to pay since 1998. With your help, we can bridge the gap between wanting a career or degree, and achieving that dream.
Did you know?
Ninety percent of the fastest growing careers require post-secondary education or training.
More than 1 million students fail to graduate from high school each year.
The jobless rate for college graduates is 2.2% vs. 5.4% for those with only a high school education.
The US needs 800,000 more college graduates each year to compete with top-performing nations.
Contribute to ICAN
ICAN is a non-profit. Your donation empowers us to continue helping students create a plan for their future.
Select an Amount:
Your donation could be tax deductible.
Learn about giving opportunities. Every dollar helps.
- $8 places a full set of printed resource guides in the hands of one student.
- $50 funds a one-on-one appointment with a student and parent to fill out financial aid forms for college.
- $150 provides a full set of printed resource guides for a classroom of 22 students.
- $250 arms a roomful of Iowa families with the facts to help them apply for financial aid.
- $500 brings a community-based FAFSA completion event for high school seniors to a district.
- $750 fully supports one student with ICAN services from eighth grade through college graduation.
- $1,000 supports one high school with college planning and financial aid presentations.
- $5,000 provides an entire district with classroom-based presentations for all students.
- $12,000 provides a year of weekly video tips and reminders to about 12,000 college-bound students and their parents.
- $15,000 provides one year of online tools and support that can be accessed from anywhere in the world for students.
Making a Difference
"I don't know what I would have done without the help of the Iowa College Access Network. I came for help with the FAFSA and, again when I needed help explaining the award letter to my daughter. The process would have been so confusing. Now my daughter wants to transfer and without your help today I would have been completely lost. Thanks so much for all of your help!"
— Cynthia Mosell, parent