Filing financial aid forms can be tricky. Find answers to some of the most common questions here.
- What Is a Financial Aid Package?
- Who Can Help Me With a Financial Aid Question?
- What Is Verification?
- What Is the EFC and How Is It Used to Determine My Financial Aid?
- Who Decides How Much Financial Aid I Receive?
- Who Should I Contact About a Question on My Financial Aid Award?
- Will My Financial Aid Package Be the Same Each Year?
- How Do I Decide How Much I Need to Borrow in Student Loans?
- What Information Will I Need to File the FAFSA?
- What If I Don't Have a Social Security Number?
- Why Do I Have to Provide My Parents' Information on the FAFSA?
- My Parents Are Divorced. Do I Use My Mother's or My Father's Financial Information on the FAFSA?
- My Parent Lost Their Job. How Do I Complete the FAFSA?
- Do I Include the Value of My 401(k) or My Spouse's IRA as Untaxed Income on the FAFSA?
- We Are Farmers and We Live on Our Farm. Do We Report the Value of the Farm on the FAFSA?