Skip to main content
I Can Succeed

Decision Day is Coming for Seniors!
Schedule an advising session to review your financial aid packages, create a budget for college, and make informed decisions for next Fall. Schedule Today!


Main Content

Do I Include the Value of My 401(k) or My Spouse's IRA as Untaxed Income on the FAFSA?

You don't include the value of any qualified retirement account on the FAFSA. To review what is required, download the What to Bring worksheet here.

« Back

© 2024I Can Succeed. All rights reserved.