Skip to main content
I Can Succeed

FAFSA Delayed by Federal Student Aid Until December 2023
While you wait for the FAFSA, get started on your FSA ID username and password. The student and at least one parent need an FSA ID to complete the FAFSA. Your FSA IDs must be setup and verified BEFORE you file the FAFSA!   Learn more.


Main Content

My Parent Lost Their Job. How Do I Complete the FAFSA?

If you or your family has special circumstances that might affect your eligibility for student financial aid, submit the FAFSA, and then consult with the financial aid office at the college you plan to attend.

« Back

© 2023I Can Succeed. All rights reserved.