Skip to main content
I Can Succeed

Decision Day is Coming for Seniors!
Schedule an advising session to review your financial aid packages, create a budget for college, and make informed decisions for next Fall. Schedule Today!


Main Content

What If I Don't Have a Social Security Number?

If you don’t have a Social Security number, contact the financial aid office at your college or university to see what steps that they would like you to complete.

If you have a Social Security number, but your parents do not, you can still file the FAFSA. You will need to create an FSA ID and one or more of your parents will also need to create an FSA (starting on the 2024-25 FAFSA).

« Back

© 2024I Can Succeed. All rights reserved.