Why Should I Get an FSA ID?
You can use your FSA ID to access your financial aid data for these U.S. Department of Education products.
- FAFSA. Access and complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or Renewal FAFSA (if you applied for federal student aid last year). You can also:
- Submit corrections to your processed FAFSA.
- Use your FSA ID to electronically sign your submitted FAFSA.
- Obtain a copy of your processed FAFSA information.
- Add a school code to your FAFSA application.
- Federal loans. You can also use your FSA ID to sign your William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan (Direct Loan) Master Promissory Note.