Credit Card Help
If you find yourself in trouble with your credit card debt, get help. Your family may be able to help you out, or you can talk to the credit card company or a nonprofit consumer credit counseling agency. Discuss your options, and listen to sound financial advice.
You can reduce your debt if you:
- Stop using your credit card and don't sign up for any new cards.
- Create a budget or spending plan and stick with it. Use the budget calculator to get started.
- Call your credit card company to find out if they can lower your interest rate.
- Pay off your credit card with the highest interest rate first, while continuing to make the minimum payments on other credit cards and loans.
- Opt out of offers for new credit and insurance offers by calling (888) 5-OPT-OUT or visiting www.optoutprescreen.com.