A break out session on career and college planning, as well as the financial aid process will be offered at 1 and 2 p.m.
Life After High School - Planning & Paying for College & Career
Presented by ICAN - Erick Danielson - ICAN Vice President of Programs
There are many post-high school options available to students through education and training programs. This program engages students and parents in a discussion of the planning process for selecting career pathways and education and training programs, as well as a review of the steps to the financial aid process.
This program covers:
- Career Exploration & Assessment
- Academic Preparation & Requirements
- Admission Process & Requirements
- College/Training Program Selection
- Financial Aid Process
- Understanding Costs - Cost of Attendance
- Scholarships Process
- Where to Go For Help