ICR Future Fair Virtual Exhibitor Booth Submission
ICR Future Virtual Booth Setup
Your virtual booth will consist of five key elements:
- Link to About Us Video
- Professional headshot of admissions/institutional representative attending the fair
- Virtual meeting room link provided by your institution used for virtual booth meeting space
Your booth will be identified by your logo. Please upload the logo you would like used in your booth in the form below.
Submit the URL of the webpage you would like prospective students to visit. We will default this link to your home page.
URL link to About video
Provide a URL link to a short video about your organization or institution. This will appear on the main page next to your logo to provide prospective students an introduction before entering your booth.
Professional Representative Headshot
Provide a professional headshot photo of the person representing your institution. Rather than a generic booth link, the link inviting attendees into your virtual meeting space will show the representative's photo and invite them to speak to them by name. If you will have more than one representative, please pick one person to represent your institution in the lobby.
URL link to a virtual meeting room
Your Virtual Booth Meeting Space will be using Zoom meeting rooms. Here are some guidelines and recommendations for setting up your link prior to sending it to ICAN.
- Setup a Zoom Meeting room without a password so the link provides immediate entry to your booth. Microsoft Teams is also acceptable.
- Consider having two admission representatives available in your booth - one for general questions and one for a one-on-one breakout room
- If you will have two representatives, enable a breakout room within your meeting for one-on-one sessions
- Once your meeting link is setup, submit it to ICAN for setup on the fair page
To finalize the setup of your online booth, please submit this information as part of the form below. Please submit this information no later than Friday, March 19. The sooner you submit your information, the sooner you can proof your booth and ensure the information is accurate.