Presentation Promotional Toolkit
This kit of promotional tools is designed to help you raise awareness of ICAN presentations among your students and their families.
Using the Promotional Materials
ICAN relies on you to supply the audience for ICAN programs. The promotional tools available for the most popular presentations are designed to help you raise awareness of ICAN presentations and events and increase attendance by your students and their families. You’ll find two types of files in the toolkit.
- Word documents include suggested text that can be personalized before it’s copied into other documents or programs, such as a letter or e-mail from you. Simply insert the appropriate information in the highlighted areas and copy and paste the text into your document before printing or sending. Required software: Microsoft Word version 2003 or higher
- PDF documents may be sent directly to your printer without customization. Required software: Adobe Acrobat Reader version 6 or higher
Use the Presentation Checklist (PDF) to plan for and promote your ICAN presentation, starting four weeks before your scheduled event.
- WebLive Streamed Events (webinar style)
- Freshman Transition Presentation (evening only)
- College and Career Planning Presentation (evening only)
- Financial Aid Regional Presentation (Fall)
- Financial Aid Presentation (evening only)
- Fill Out the FAFSA - Lab Event
- Fill Out the FAFSA - Appointment Event
There are events throughout the year that you may wish to promote to your students as well. Click the event you would like to promote to be shown promotional material options.