Succeed Virtual Winter College Fair
Wednesday, February 1, 2022 - 9 am - Noon
Students of all ages are encouraged to sign-up and meet with colleges and universities from Iowa and across the United States. Whether you're a freshman or sophomore just starting to explore your options, or a junior narrowing your list of college choices, the Succeed Virtual College Fair is a great way to meet with multiple college fairs without braving the winter weather. This virtual fair is the perfect opportunity for you to gather knowledge, make connections, and create the list of schools you want to visit later in the planning process.
How It Works
- This fair is being held during the school day.
- Participating high schools will provide students the ability to register to meet with colleges and universities throughout the morning, helping students access colleges without the need to travel.
- Each participating college will have open sessions every 10 minutes, running from 9 am - Noon.
- Pick the times that work best for you and register for college sessions. This event allows for students to register for up to 15 different college sessions if they participate during the full event.
Education and Training Options
There are many options after high school and you can explore them all in one place. Once you know your pathways and the requirements of your future career, find an education or training program that helps you earn the credentials and skills to be successful.
Colleges and Universities
Visit with a diverse and wide-ranging list of colleges and universities from across the U.S. More than 70 colleges and universities are expected to attend. See who's registered to exhibit and make plans to talk with them about potential programs and majors. See who's participating.
For students looking for a more hands-on post-high school training experience we will have members of the Building Trades Registered Apprenticeship Programs on hand to discuss their programs and the career outlook for their professions. See the programs planning to attend. See who's participating.
Each branch of the military offers unique programs and career opportunities for students. Each branch has been invited to attend the fair and share their outlook with students. See who's participating.
Click here to view the current list of exhibitors and to sign up for their session.
Additional Planning Resources
ICAN provides free planning resources to students to help them find a pathway to their future.
- Academic Planning: Making Your Four-Year Plan Work for You
- Earn While You Learn: Exploring Careers in Building Trades
- Employability: Building Skills for Any Career
- Exploring Careers: Finding the Right Fit for Your Future
- Importance of College Fairs
- The Scholarship Process
- Career and College Planning Guide for Sophomores and Juniors
- Freshman/Sophomore Countdown to College Calendar
- Junior/Senior Countdown to College Calendar
- How to Pay for College: A Guide to the Financial Aid Process
- Earn As You Learn - Exploring Careers in the Building Trades Resource Guide
- Make the Most of College Visits