Join us for the Succeed Virtual College Fair on February 1, 2022.
The Succeed Virtual College Fair, held during the school day, will provide the opportunity for college and universities to meet with pre-registered students.
- Skip the travel and meet with students from high schools across Iowa in one morning
- Happening during the school day, high school counselors are coordinating student schedules to allow for maximum participation
- This winter fair allows the opportunity to meet with prospective students and help recruit for spring campus visits
- Students will pre-register for sessions with each college of choice, providing exhibitors with student contact information immediately
Tuesday, February 1, 2022 | 9 am - Noon
The virtual fair will go live at 8:45 am the morning of the event.
Registration Fees & Registration Link
Register Today - click here
All fees are due by January 31, 2021, and are payable by check or credit card.
Early-Bird Rate - $75 (offered through December 15)
Standard Rate - $100
Events Package - $800
The Events Package is a new partnership option that provides a discounted registration rate on ICAN's three annual college fairs, as well as access to the Iowa High School Counselor Database and two seats at an ICAN professional development training session. By selecting the Events Package registration option, you will automatically be registered for all the ICAN college fairs hosted in 2022, including:
- Succeed Virtual College Fair - February 1, 2022
- ICR Future Career and College Fair - April 3, 2022 (in Cedar Rapids, Iowa)
- Golden Circle College and Career Fair - September 25, 2022 (in Des Moines, Iowa)
Already Registered? Make a Payment
Setup Your Virtual Booth
Once you register, click here to submit your virtual booth information to ICAN. Please submit your information by Tuesday, January 18.