Succeed Virtual Fair Exhibitor Booth Submission
Your virtual booth will consist of five key elements:
- Link to About Us Video
- Professional headshot of admissions/institutional representative attending the fair
- Virtual meeting room link provided by your institution used for virtual booth meeting space.
Your booth will be identified by your logo. Please upload the logo you would like used in your booth in the form below.
Submit the URL of the webpage you would like prospective students to visit. We will default this link to your home page.
URL link to About video
Provide a URL link to a short video about your organization or institution. This will appear on the main page next to your logo to provide prospective students an introduction before entering your booth.
Professional Representative Headshot
Provide a professional headshot photo of the person representing your institution. Rather than a generic booth link, the link inviting attendees into your virtual meeting space will show the representative's photo and invite them to speak to them by name. If you will have more than one representative, please pick one person to represent your institution in the lobby.
If the person(s) attending on behalf of your institution change between now and the date of the event, please contact Lupe Hernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
URL link to a virtual meeting room
Your Virtual Booth Meeting Space can use any video conference system you like (Zoom, GoToMeeting, Microsoft Teams). Here are some guidelines and recommendations for setting up your link prior to sending it to ICAN.
- The fair will be setup in 10 minute time slots so students can pre-register and determine which colleges they want to visit.
- Setup a Virtual Meeting room with the waiting room enables and a brief registration for students to indicate when they want to visit with you.
- Time slot options should be every 10 minutes from 9 am until Noon, with the last option at 11:50 am.
- With students signed-up every 10 minutes, it is recommended that you turn on your waiting room feature and admit new students at the start of each new session.
- Consider having two admission representatives available in your booth - one for general questions and one for a one-on-one breakout room
- If you will have two representatives, enable a breakout room within your meeting for one-on-one sessions
- Once your meeting link is setup, submit it to ICAN for setup on the fair page
- If your page requires a password, be sure to include that in the submission form field
To finalize the setup of your online booth, please submit this information as part of the form below. Please submit this information no later than Tuesday, January 18. The sooner you submit your information, the sooner you can proof your booth, ensure the information is accurate, and allow students to sign-up to meet with you.